Waterproof polyester-based canvas with PVC cover washable.
• Flame retardant treatment with M2 classification
• Compliance with REACH Standards (Phthalate Free)
• Compliance with European standard EN 71-3 on the migration of certain chemical elements
• Abrasive products should not be used for canvas preservation and most important for children safety
• Cleaning with water and soap and a cloth to dry
Colours of the canvas apoximate to PANTONE solid coated colour chart.
|Orange – 165C||Yellow – 1235C||Dark Blue – 288C||Dark Blue – 7455C||Light Blue – 2905C|
|Dark Green – 348C||Light Green – 376C||Cool Gray – 9C||Red – 186C||Pink – 205C|
|White||Beige – 155C||Lilac – 7439C||Violet – 2603C||Magenta – 234C|
|Light Yellow – 121C||Light Pink – 217C||Mint – 365C||Apricot – 1555C||Light Gray – 3C|
Polyurethane and polyethylene foams in accordance with European regulations.
Usage of different densities best suited for the products and most of all the user satisfaction.
ZIPPER HIDING SYSTEM AND SEWING
Slider zipper with concealment system (prevents children from accessing the interior) for greater security. Also enhances products’ durability via canvas replacement.
Sewing with high strength polyester thread.
CHILD SAFETY NORMS
Regardless being designed for children playing activities and in compliance with all European toy safety standards, TRISCA’s products usage must be under adults supervision to ensure users physical safety.
TRISCA’s products comply with the following European Toy Safety Standards:
• EN 71-1: Physical and mechanical properties of materials.
• EN 71-2: Properties for fire protection: M2.
• EN 71-3: Migration of certain elements.
Regarding the products flammability, the canvas used on the manufacturing complies the following safety standards:
• EN 1021-1: Products flammability with ignition cigarette
• EN 1021-2: Products flammability with direct flame ignition